Dr. Jack Curtin : Owner / Veterinarian
- Education: University of Philippines 1982
- Opened Abington Animal Hospital in 1992
- Past Experience: Dr. Curtin worked at Franklin Park Zoo for 14 years, he brings knowledge of various species to the practice
- Leisure Activities: Dr. Curtin has a ’63 split window Corvette, license plate “THEVET”
Dr. Lauren Whippen-Curtin : Co-owner/ Veterinarian
- Education: Ross University 2002
- Past Experience: Dr. Whippen-Curtin has been working at Abington Animal Hospital since its opening, she began as a technician and later became Veterinarian and Co-owner
- Leisure Activities: When Dr. Whippen-Curtin isn’t running around after her 4 children and husband, she enjoys dressage with her favorite Friesian, Hannah (pictured above)
Dr. Mellissa Geldmacher : Veterinarian
- Education: Ohio State 2000
- Special areas of interest and expertise: Acupuncture Certified and Dentistry
- Leisure Activities: Dr. Geldmacher enjoys traveling (recently visited Peru, pictured above), quilting, and hiking with Merlin (a very handsome bichon cross).
Dr. Marvelyn Motamed : Veterinarian
- Education: Tufts University 1997
- Experience: Dr. Motamed has been with the practice since 2015. She previously worked in Shelter Medicine.
- Leisure Activities: Dr. Motamed enjoys spending time with her husband, 2 children, and her beloved Boobah (a sweet Pitbull that she adopted from her time in Shelter Medicine). She enjoys going to the movies and her favorite movie is Dawn of the Planet of the Apes.